Castlewood Country Club is owned by the 800 Regular Members. Regular membership means full and total access for the member and his/her family to the total facility (within certain guidelines) and an equity position in the Club. Golf events are available for the Member, his/her Spouse and school age children along with an array of social events throughout the year.
Young Executive Membership
A Young Executive Membership is a temporary Non-Proprietary Membership and is entitled to all of the Privileges of the Club, but must convert to Regular Membership before the Member’s age of 36, or within ten years of acceptance as a Young Executive Member, whichever occurs sooner, at the then current Initiation Fee, less accumulated credits for the Transfer.
Non Resident Membership
A Non Resident Membership is a Non-Proprietary Membership for families who reside 100 miles or greater. Members have Priveleges to all amenities with limitations on usage. Non Resident Members pay half dues with no quarterly food and beverage minimum. The initiation fee is at 30% of the current fee available.
| Regular Memberships include:
· Two uniquely different, 18 hole championship golf courses.
· Practice facilities with complimentary range balls.
· Mens, Ladies, Juniors and couples play and tournaments.
· PGA professionals on staff to offer lessons and clinics.
· Pride of ownership in an equity corporation.
· Active Swim & Tennis programs for all members.
· Casual grill and fine dining restaurant.
· Special social event programs (click here for details)
· Business entertaining and networking opportunities.
For questions please contact
Membership via email or telephone.
Director of Membership
Castlewood Country Club
707 Country Club Circle
Pleasanton, CA 94566