The Castlewood Country Club
The stunning golf courses and natural beauty of the grounds offer a breath-taking first impression upon arriving at Castlewood. The Clubhouse sets in the exact location of Phoebe Hearst's "La Hacienda Del Pozo De Verona," a 50-room estate built in 1886.
The Hill Clubhouse features a Porte a Cachere and entryway with its large doors offering an appealing and engaging sense of old fashioned charm while the grand lobby with its terracotta tile floors is reminiscent of a bygone era. Our Clubhouse features high ceilings and a 6,000 square foot Ballroom. The Del Pozo Lounge offers an additional 2,000 square foot banquet bar and 1,800 square foot patio area overlooking the Tri-Valley.
When booking an event, your room fee includes:
- Five hours of time for your event
- Award winning culinary design with plated or buffet meal service
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea Service
- Complimentary Cake Cutting Service
- 60” round dining tables, banquet chairs, floor length white linens & white napkins, glassware, flatware & dishware
- Professional Bartenders & Wait Staff
Access to facility 2 hours prior to start time for set-up & preparation
We look forward to assisting you in planning your special event. Please contact our catering department to find out more about hosting an event at Castlewood Country Club.