Castlewood Country Club’s tennis program is unique in the Tri-Valley area!
Our staff cater to our Members and their children’s tennis needs. We are service oriented and try to keep everyone busy on the courts.
Some of our programs and activities include:
- Court reservations up to one week in advance
- Free use of Ball Machine
- Women’s Contra Costa Teams in A, B & C divisions
- Weekly team drills and practice with tennis professionals
- Catering available by Castlewood for home matches
- Men’s and Women’s USTA teams
- In-house Ladies League (Tuesday evening and Friday morning)
- Men’s Drop-In Saturdays 8:00-10:00am and Thursdays 7:00-9:00pm
- Private and Group tennis lessons
- Great Junior Program with year-round tennis ladder and summer league
Summertime is a great time to join our tennis family and live the Castlewood lifestyle. Enjoy the swimming pool, snack bar, member dining venues, and many social events held at the Club, great for the whole family. In addition, tennis members have the opportunity to play golf, for guest rates, six times per calendar year.